The Parinacota church (National Monument), is located inside the town, is surrounded by a stone wall stuccoes with mud and painted by target of bofedal lime. The three doors of the wall are put a roof with crowned arcs and of pink volcanic stone. A massive bell tower is built-in to one of its corners. The original church of XVII century was reconstructed in stone in 1789 and whitened with cal, with mud ceilings and brave straw. Its vestibule is of carved stone. The inner walls of fresh colors saturated of XVII century and colonial saints in regulating state.