Luxury Expedition in San Pedro in Explora Atacama5 days / 4 nights Code: EAT002 Book Questions?
Luxury and adventure in the driest desert in the world, Explora Atacama provides accommodation and all inclusive packages to enjoy San Pedro de Atacama and its corners with 5-star excursions and relaxation.
The Explora Atacama Hotel is located at the Ayllú de Larache, over 20 Atacameños people parcels, preserving the history of the place, 30 kms away from San Pedro de Atacama, with beautiful views of the Licancabur Volcano. This 5-star hotel has all the comfort and services needed to enjoy the best stay in one of the most mystical places in the world.
The spacious 50 rooms in Explora Atacama are designed to take advantage of the silence and the privacity, they do not have television or Wi Fi, encouraging disconnection, and those items are available only in the large commons areas of the hotel.
The kitchen is open for guests, and has a pleasant chimney and intimate corners. At the exterior of the hotel one of the four saunas works as a turkish bath, besides of the two bigger hydro massages with capacity for 10 persons and four swimming pools, one of them tempered with solar energy.
The Explora Atacama also offers incredible excursions to the heights of San Pedro de Atacama, to visit wonderful places as Kari Ravine, Chaxas Lagoon, Caspana Town, Diablo Ravine, among others, you will enjoy with its all inclusive packages.
All Packages includes:
- Transfer to/from Calama airport.
- Daily explorations (groups up to 10 guests) with bilingual guides, picnic, including transfer by van, horses or bicycles. Each van is equipped with radios for direct communication with the hotel and the guides.
- Full board (4 meals per day with wine, drinks or soft drinks), open bar, use of all hotel facilities and transportation for exploration, including saunas, pool, horses, bicycles etc.
1. Exploration to Machuca
2. Hike to Guatin
3. Hike to Puritama, Guatin
4. Visit to Quitor and Catarpe
5. Quebrada del diablo
6. Hike from Valle de la Muerte to Quitor
7. Valle de la Luna
9. Salar de Atacama
10. Laguna Leija
11. El Tatio
14. Chiu Chiu
17. Listen to the silence of the highland desert
18. Experience an amazing sunrise while enjoying a gourmet breakfast at the Geysers
19. Learn about the Atacamenean culture
20. Bathe at the award winning Puritama hotsprings